Conceived to experience the public space respecting our Philosophy of a positive, sustainable city, the Piuma Smart shelter is the excellence created to offer the user an ever more complete experience;
We have combined a shelter with a modern design with new technological solutions, such as power from renewable energy. With photovoltaic glass with American Sun Power cells, it recharges computer devices, intelligent lighting and connection to the Internet.
Our shelters are constantly monitored electronically and all functions can be controlled via our intuitive web portal, directly by the end customer.
Piuma, in its standard version, does not require any additional electrical wiring
It is safe because it is controlled by sensors that protect it from short circuits, and all the components are regulated by strict European regulations, CE marking.
Complete photovoltaic set-up including:
• Remote management and control system with 4G connectivity
• MPPT 15A 75V solar charge controller
• Polycrystalline photovoltaic panel 4x100W 12V (DEPENDING ON THE DIMENSIONS OF
SHELTER THE NUMBER OF PANELS NEEDED IS CALCULATED)
• Cooling system with 40mm axial fans
• Night lighting with 4x1.5m LED strips (max. 40W)
• Deep Cycle AGM batteries 4x80Ah
• 4 double sockets for USB 3A fast charging
• Wi-Fi tethering (no hotspot, no social authentication, no filters)
• 220V mains power supply kit
• Photovoltaic panel in 4+4mm laminated glass (weight 20kg/m2) Dimensions: 130x100cm (3 glasses) (measurements rectifiable according to design requirements) Power 450W
• Pannello Fotovoltaico in cristallo stratificato 4+4mm (peso 20kg/mq) Dimensioni: 130x100cm (3 vetri) ( misure rettificabili in base all’esigenza progettuale) Potenza 450W