BERRY | bin
- Side closing element consists of two sheets of steel, bent ; suitably welded together.
- Lower base in steel, laser cut, size 482x482 mm, there are 2 holes with a diameter of 14 mm for fixing to the ground.
- Top closure in steel, size 482x482 mm, divided into two parts one of which opens with concealed hinges to allow the extraction of the inner bag.
- In the covered version:
- Top cover of size 400x400x205 mm in steel, properly folded and welded to the upper opening.
- 1 container carrier bag made of galvanized steel 6/10-bent (dimensions 350x350x730 mm).
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws.
- Top cover and lower base in anthracite gray RAL 7016.
- Lateral vertical elements available in pure white RAL 9010, signal yellow RAL 1003, flame red RAL 3000, telemagenta RAL 4010, sky blue RAL 5010, yellow green RAL 6018, telegrey RAL 7046, anthracite grey RAL 7016.
- Overall dimensions mm 482 x 482 x 780 - capacity 80 litres - weight kg 50.
- Covered bin overall dimensions mm 482 x 482 x 990 - capacity 80 litres - weight kg 60.