Cruise | seat - planter by ITAMAR HARARI
- A circular base consisting of a laser cut plate with 12 mm fixing holes
- External structure composed of two laser-cut and calendered sheets joined together by welding
- Planter composed of laser cut sheet metal calendered and fixed where present to the structure of the bench
- Seat made of a multilayer okumè wood panel (7 layers)
- "Bitten" circle (proposed ø180cm) for various and multiple compositions, with matching symmetrical planter. provided rear side socket with USB and low voltage connections.
- Galvanized and painted steel structure available in pure white RAL 9010, signal yellow RAL 1003, fire red RAL 3000, telemagenta RAL 4010, sky blue RAL 5010, yellow green RAL 6018, canvas gray RAL 7046, anthracite gray RAL 7016, aluminum brilliant RAL 9006, corten effect, rusticated silver, rusticated copper.
- Okumè plywood (7 layers) Iroko, wengè, Naturale finish
DIMENSION MM 1800x1800x450
PLANTER MM 1180x450x450