Dolmen | seat - planter by ITAMAR HARARI
- A base made up of a laser-cut plate with 12 mm fixing holes
- External structure composed of two laser-cut sheets, folded and joined together by welding
- Planter composed of a laser-cut sheet metal folded and fixed where present to the structure of the bench
- Seat composed of a multilayer okumè wood panel (7 layers)
- Irregular rectangle seat that allows various free compositions. rear side socket with USB and low voltage connections provided.
- Galvanized and painted steel structure available in pure white RAL 9010, signal yellow RAL 1003, fire red RAL 3000, telemagenta RAL 4010, sky blue RAL 5010, yellow green RAL 6018, canvas gray RAL 7046, anthracite gray RAL 7016, aluminum brilliant RAL 9006, corten effect, rusticated silver, rusticated copper.
- Okumè plywood (7 layers) Iroko, wengè, Naturale finish
DIMENSION : 2048x1112x440 mm