BASKET | bin by Itamar harari
- A circular base consisting of a laser-cut plate with 4 fixing holes of 12 mm, and a socket that acts as a rise and support to the wood, all welded, galvanized and painted
- External structure composed of pantographed okumè wood slats
- Upper closing mask composed of a pipe trunk that acts as a support for fixing to the wood, laser-cut rings, all welded, galvanized and painted
- OPTIONAL lid consisting of iron rods welded to a round-shaped laser-cut rain cap, all welded with a slight inclination to avoid stagnation of water and the support of objects
- Galvanized and painted steel structure available in pure white RAL 9010, signal yellow RAL 1003, fire red RAL 3000, telemagenta RAL 4010, sky blue RAL 5010, yellow green RAL 6018, canvas gray RAL 7046, anthracite gray RAL 7016, aluminum brilliant RAL 9006, corten effect, rusticated silver, rusticated copper.
- Okumè wood slats in finishes: Natural, Wengè, Iroko
- Dimensions of mm 450 x 300 x 900 H.
- Dimensions with lid Di mm 480 x 300 x 1052 H